Acsour has summarized its 2018 performance results
Legal Digest \ 21.01.20192018 proved to be an eventful year for Acsour. The company is continuing to grow not only on account of its client base increasing, but also because it has launched in new areas of activity and expanded into other regions. But despite the aggressive pace of growth, we still focus on the main thing: providing high-quality services and building up long-term relationships with clients.
In 2018, Acsour:
- Once again featured at the top of the list of the strongest providers of outsourcing functions in Russia according to the RA ‘Expert’ rating;
- Increased its revenues by 17%* in comparison with the previous year and demonstrated a sustainable financial result;
- Increased its client portfolio by 14%;
- Opened a representative office in Almaty (Kazakhstan) and started providing services there;
- Launched a new service, which is preparing the accounts of an international group of companies;
- Again confirmed its compliance with the ISO 27001:2013 standard, which guarantees clients the highest level of information protection;
- Held a number of educational events for its employees totaling 2,068 man-hours;
- Prepared more than 6,000 mandatory reports for the tax authorities.
A considerable amount of hard work lies behind these figures, together with a strong commitment on the part of the entire Acsour’s team to its work, projects and clients. We would like to separately thank our clients and partners who made such results possible. The company will not rest on its laurels.
* According to the preliminary data as at the date of this document