Special assessment of working conditions: what to do to meet the deadline before the end of the year
Legal Digest \ 24.10.2018The results of special assessments of working conditions performed before 2014 will cease to be valid on 31 December 2018.
Further, by the end of 2018, all companies must conduct a special assessment of workplaces that have not previously been attested. If the company misses the deadline to conduct such assessment by the end of this year, the State Labour Inspectorate may impose a fine:
- on officers – RUB 5,000 to RUB 10,000;
- on legal entities – RUB 60,000 to RUB 80,000.
- conclude a contract with a specialised organisation that will conduct the special assessment (the register of accredited organisations is published on Rostrud’s website);
- set up a special commission;
- determine the list of workplaces that require assessment;
- conduct the special assessment procedure;
- document the results and grant guarantees to your employees.
Please contact Acsour’s specialists with questions about how employment legislation should be applied.