The Ministry of Transport, in its Letter No. DZ-514-PG dated April 4, 2019, clarified that companies again have the opportunity to issue waybills for a period of up to one month without the risk of being fined.
Previously, it was necessary to issue a waybill strictly for one trip or one shift, if it encompasses several trips. However, at present, representatives of the Ministry of Transport note that a waybill can be issued for any period, regardless of the number of trips. The main thing is that during each journey, the following information should be recorded in the document:
• the odometer reading when a car leaves the parking lot (parking space) which is intended for its parking when the vehicle’s driver returns from the trip and at the end of the shift (working day);
• the date and time when the car leaves and arrives to the parking lot.
It is possible to issue a waybill by putting all the above details in an already created waybill provided that the following mandatory details are retained in it:
• the name and number of the waybill;
• information about the validity of the document;
• information about the car owner;
• information about the car;
• information about the driver.
If you have any questions about the paperwork, please contact the specialists of Acsour. We are always happy to advise you and consider your case in more detail.