Starting from January 1, 2022, employers will be obliged to place information about vacanies on the Unified Digital Platform “Employment in Russia”.
According to the amendments, organizations will need to place information through the personal account of the unified digital platform “Employment in Russia “(the Platform):
– about the needs of employees;
– about the conditions for recruitment of employees;
– about the presence of available jobs and vacancies;
– about the presence of special workplaces equipped for the disabled people.
The established requirements apply to the following categories of legal entities:
Please note that starting from July 1 of this year, organizations are required to:
The term for performing such actions is 5 days.
In case of refusal of employment, employers also need to send a notification through the Platform specifying the following information:
– date of negotiations held with an individual;
– options for suitable work;
– reasons for refusal of employment.
Please be reminded that until July 1, employers had to submit information about vacancies to the employment service in paper form or through the appropriate digital portals. The new law unified this mechanism.
Acsour carefully monitors legislative changes on this issue. If there is any additional news, we will definitely inform you about it.