The Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation has published information about companies for 2021. This information will help the business to exercise due diligence when choosing contractors.
Information is posted on the official website of the Federal Tax Service (FTS) in the “Open Data” section:
- on income and expenses according to the accounting reports for 2021;
- on the amounts for each tax, fee and insurance premiums, except for those payments that were paid in connection with the import of goods in the Eurasian Economic Union, for the last year (EEU).
The posted data is publicly available and is reflected in xml format. In order to find out information about a potential contractor, it is necessary to download a “bank” of such data and find the company of interest in it. The data is updated by the FTS annually not earlier than October 1.
Please note that such a resource is not the only one that companies can use when choosing their business partners. For the same purpose, the service “Transparent Business” operates on the FTS website, which simplifies the verification process. It contains information:
- about multiple participation of an individual in organizations;
- about the addresses indicated at the state registration as addresses by several legal entities;
- about special tax regimes applied by organizations;
- about the average number of employees of the organization;
- about the amounts of arrears and indebtedness on penalties and fines;
- about tax offenses of organizations with an indication of the total amount of the fine;
- about the inclusion of the organization in the Unified Register of Small and Medium-Sized Business Entities;
- about legal entities that have not submitted tax reporting for more than a year, etc.
When using the service, the user can obtain information from the following official sources:
- from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities;
- from the Register of Disqualified Persons;
- from the Unified Register of Small and Medium-Sized Business Entities;
- from the State Register of Accredited Branches and Representative Offices of Foreign Legal Entities.
In the matters of using the FTS services to verify the good faith of contractors, please contact Acsour specialists.