When sending employees on business trips, the employer should take into account the restrictive measures determined by the heads of the territorial entities of the Russian Federation. We have collected information that will help you prepare your employees for the upcoming trip.
For the majority of regions, some restrictions are as follows:
However, in some regions, additional requirements are established that determine the procedure of movement of citizens and vehicles, including when performing business trips. Such requirements may include:
Please note that the list of regions where a particular restriction is set is not exhaustive. Before sending employees on a business trip, we strongly recommend that you study the epidemiological situation in a particular territorial entity of the Russian Federation on its official website.
At the same time, the heads of regions recommend to refrain from organizing business trips in the absence of operational need. However, if such a need exists, the employer should:
– justify the urgent nature of the business trip and familiarize the employee with this decision against signature;
– be familiarized with the mandatory requirements of local government bodies established in relation to the business trip destination;
– request from the host organization documentary confirmation of normal mode operation;
– solve the issue of employee’s movement to the business trip destination: car, railway or air. Since the movement may be restricted or closed for some types of transport;
– solve the issue of accommodation for a business traveller;
– provide the employee with individual protective gear (face masks, gloves, disinfecting agents);
– inform the employee about the need to observe personal hygiene rules;
– give the employee all the necessary documents for a business trip;
– inform the employee that, if necessary, after returning from a business trip, they will have to be be under quarantine restriction within 14 days.
Please contact Acsour specialists in the matters of drawing up of human resources documents and sending employees on business trips.