The Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 55-UM dated May 7, 2020 a series of amendments to the rules of the high-alert regime, introduced in connection with the spread of coronavirus infection, was made. The changes will enter into force on May 12:
If an organization continues to operate during the high alert regime and does not establish a prohibition on visiting its premises, it will need to meet a number of requirements:
– Submit to the address email@example.com in the prescribed form, data on the number of employees who work remotely, as well as those who are not transferred to the remote work, and those employees who have non-working days until May 31, 2020;
– Do not allow employees who are obliged to comply with the self-isolation regime, as well as those who have been diagnosed with a number of diseases (a full list of diseases is in the Appendix of the Decree of the Mayor of Moscow) to visit the workplaces. Employees in turn must inform the employer about the establishment of such diagnoses immediately;
– Provide citizens with individual protective gear (masks and gloves), except for cases when the employee is in a separate room without the presence of other persons;
– Provide employee temperature measurement every 4 hours;
– Provide that at least 10% of employees are tested for COVID-19 between May 12, 2020 and May 31, 2020;
– Provide that at least 10% of employees are tested for COVID-19 every 15 calendar days starting from June 1, 2020;
– Provide that blood is taken from employees for laboratory testing by the method of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) for the presence of a new coronavirus infection (2019-nCoV) and immunity to it in accordance with the procedure and terms established by the Moscow City Health Department;
– If it is impossible to provide the compliance with the social distancing between permanent workplaces, to provide that dividing partitions are established between them.
Please note that companies may obtain and check digital passes for their employees according to the instructions posted on the official website of the Mayor of Moscow.
You may contact Acsour specialists in the matters of drawing up documents which are necessary to operate in Moscow during the coronavirus pandemic.