The year 2022 has made its own corrections, and somewhere it has completely changed the rules of the game. No matter how banal it may sound, but business again had to adapt to new conditions, look for new opportunities and rebuild established processes. At such moments, it is more useful than ever to sum up the results of the year, to recall the challenges and difficulties that we had to face in order to see how much work was done and how much the team, its professional qualifications and cohesion mean in such turbulent times.
- Acsour continues to demonstrate revenue growth in the main business areas (accounting outsourcing, payroll accounting, HR record management).
- The company is engaged in expanding the geography of services.
- Acsour copes with the fulfilment of obligations to clients in the conditions of constantly changing legislation and external conditions – ensuring the relocation of employees’ clients, partial mobilization, reduction of the number of employees’ clients, liquidation of companies.
- More than 45,000,000 rubles were paid as taxes for clients.
- More than 40,000,000 rubles were returned to clients from the Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation.
- More than 2,000 reports have been submitted to the state statistical authorities by the payroll department.
- More than 4,500 internal tickets were processed by the IT department.
- The company has successfully passed the audit for compliance with the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard.
- Acsour employees acted as speakers at 9 events, became the authors of articles in various business publications.
- 32 newsletters have been made for clients about changes in legislation.
Behind these results is the hard work of the entire Acsour team, as well as a caring attitude towards projects and clients. We also thank our clients and partners for collaborative work and trust, without you we would not have achieved these results.